9/26/11

Monday Night Football + Bonus MLB pick

Google Docs Spreadsheet: 2011 NFL Plays


I am down a little overall this season in NFL bets, but I still feel confident in my picking, although this past weekend, I regret my Jets pick, and considered taking the other side, and just paying the juice.  I am somewhat steamed, but I am going to go ahead and take the Washington Redskins tonight at +3.5 (with a little extra juice) rather than +3 at the lower juice, because I truly believe Washington is better than Dallas (with injuries) and a lot of people are going to be playing the chalk on the favorite tonight.


Also, I am a Boston guy, and have obviously been lamenting the Red Sox's September.  I think they will beat the Orioles tonight, and if they don't I assume their season is done.  I am paying a pretty high juice at -185, but I think they win this game 4 out of 5 times. 

No comments: