10/28/11

Justice "Audio, Video, Disco" Album Review \ Streaming



Justice has finally released their sophomore album.  Their first release, "Cross" is one of my favorite albums, and I have seen Justice live in NYC, and they really rock.  I love the grungy synths and guitar riffs mixed and the catchy beats.  "Audio Video Disco" is a change in their style for certain.  There is no poppy, catchy track like "D.A.N.C.E." although "Civilization" (which I heard months ago) and "Audio Video Disco" are on that level.  The whole album does not have the same vibe as "Cross," but in my opinion thats not a bad thing.  This is a lot more mellow and could be considered soft, but thats not my interpretation.  "Canon," "Parade," and "Newlands" are my favorite tracks, but I also liked "Helix" & "Ohio" a good bit.  "On'n'On" and "Brianvision" are my two least favorite tracks, but I do not hate them at all.   I am legitimately excited to see them live, and will certainly be buying tickets to their tour when it comes through NYC or Boston.  Stream below.




Got big plans for my birthday this week, I will do my best to take photos!

No comments: