1) Prana Mojo Shorts - These are some of my favorite shorts. They are perfect for the gym, casual trips to the grocery store, or lounging around the house. Not too expensive. I am no yogi, but I am sure it would be good for yoga, if you are so inclined.
2) Tera'swhey - Favorite whey, mix as you please.
3) New Balance Minimus - The model that is pictured here is the MX20BK3, the most recent iteration of the cross training focused lined from N.B. Flat foot, to mimic barefoot walking with a minimal 4mm drop from heel to toe. These look great and are super light.
4) Auto Detailing - Gotta get the wip fresh for summer, check your local Groupon site for bargains.
5) Olive Chinos - These are not particular summery, but I have been sweating olive chinos pretty hard lightly. The pictured pair is the NYCO slim from Outlier, but I also dig the Unis Gio, and Apolis Activism joints.
6) Red Sox - The Red Sox have been fairly dreadful the past two years, but seeing as today as opening day for the Boston team, I had to add them to the list. A number of new names including young Jackie Bradley JR, pictured above, will hopefully breathe some new life into this team.
Until the summer, feel free to check out the ATL: Essentials archives.