3/29/13

New Kittens & Random Stuff

I haven't posted a ton lately, life has been extremely busy.  Work, working out, cooking, and Marina's school keep us extremely busy.  Couple that with taking a bunch of trips to the Boston area, leaves me with little time to blog.  So for this post, I decided to pull some shots out of my iPhone and post them.  

I was in Boston last weekend at my parents, and they recently acquired two new cats.  Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye are the names of the two brothers.  They are so cute and frisky.  Very friendly cats, I totally am smitten by them.


Marvin (left) and Otis (right)


Otis on my lap watching our Yorkiepoo Rosie


Marina is not a HUGE cat person, but I can tell she likes these two


Frisky devil


Marvin and me enjoying coffee and NCAA tournament


Marina and I checked out a local sushi restaurant.  Osaka Japan Northampton.  Prices are quite fair and I had the sashimi lunch special with a buddha roll, we will be back.


Obligatory beer picture.  Fantome Hiver.  Good, but not worth $17.



Tonight, I picked up a bottle of Pretty Things Fluffy White Rabbits.  A hoppy tripel that clocks in at 8.5% ABV.  I really like this beer, it has a great creamy mouthfeel and a hoppy finish.  Very unique.  #1 seed Indiana currently losing dramatically to Syracuse. 


1 comment:

Rodrigo Coêlho said...

If Marvin Gaye gets sick, remember it needs a special healing treatment...