5/9/12

5/9/12 Link Dump



I haven't done this segment in awhile, but I have been gathering up a bunch of great links to share.  With the Celtics not able to put away the Hawks last night, bringing the series back to Boston, I am feeling a bit blue to be creative today. 

Ray Allen's Pregame Routine - I am a big fan of Jesus Shuttlesworth.  His timely 3's just make you cheer, and his calm and cool demeanor, as well as sick Jordan shoes are all admirable.  This is a short film of his pre-game workout routine.  He must be doing something right to be the all-time 3 point shot leader in the NBA.

AContinuousLean on Outlier - I have been debating picking up a pair of Outlier trousers.  I think this will be one of my expenses when I get back down to my ideal weight, and waist size!

Sherry - The Trad's "Tin Tin" is one of my favorite bloggers, especially when he discusses booze.  This is a great one, and I think I will pick up a bottle of sherry on my next stop through the New Hampshire liquor outlets.

How to Live Well - Minimalism from Zen Habits

The Gentry Man - Giuseppe reccomends picking up this compendium of Gentry magazine.  Great for those of you who fantisize about "a time when men wore suits during the day."

Occupy Galt's Gulch - I reccomend everyone read this.  Many of the entitled in this society do not neccessarily comprehend or choose to acknowledge that their success is a result of the pain of others, rather than their tremendous skills.  Clearly TED understands, and it is an important reminder, although my station in life is certainly the latter.

No comments: