3/7/12

IPAD 3


Apple's news conference today was in regards to their newest member of the iPad family.  This 3rd generation iPad will have an increased processor, better screen, and better camera.  They are simply improving the product, there is no major addition that is needed at this time.  Tim Cook talks about being at the forefront of the "post PC" effort and I think this is important.  I have mentioned it before, but I think my current Mac Book Pro is most likely the last laptop computer that I plan on purchasing.  I bought it in 2009, but it is still in good condition and working fast enough, I don't need the additional power.  My next internet device will most likely be an iPad like tablet in 2014-2015. Things will have improved to the point where I may not need my laptop form factor anymore.  $499 for the cheapest model, available 3/16/2012.

No comments: