12/30/11

End of the Year

I had a great 2011, looking forward to 2012.  I picked up several good habits over the course of the year, most important being working out and eating well.  I also made a big change in my life, moving to a new state and starting a new job.  With 2012 looming and me heading to NYC for New Year's Eve (this post coming via Megabus' free wifi), I wanted to take a moment to highlight some of the best posts of the blog and address topics I want to cover going forward.


My most popular post is this one on the Barbour Bedale jacket, tons of great images and an excellent jacket.

My review of Chris Herren: Unguarded has been popular as well, I still recommend tracking down a copy of this documentary, if you haven't seen it yet!

Old LL Bean catalogs are always popular on the interwebz

With the Celtics season starting off quite poorly, lets take a moment to remember the best Celtic of all time, Bill Russell

My favorite book of 2012 was Chris MacDougall: Born to Run

Although Christmas has passed, check out the trad shopping list and staples posts along those lines check out Heavy Tweed Jacket while it is still around!


As far as my focus for the future, I am going to continue bringing news about my favorite sports teams, and sports in general, working out/paleo updates, clothing, craft beer, and anything else I find interesting.  Thanks for following my blog, and feel free to contact me with any further suggestions.  Aaronpkirsch at Gmail dot com

No comments: